Arthritis Pain Reliever
GOUT:Cherry Juice Gout Remedy
Foods High in Uric Acid
Low Purine Diet
Uric Acid Levels
Diet for Gout
PAIN:Lower Back Pain Remedies
Natural Anti Inflammatory
Joint Pain was created to help people with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and related disorders learn about treatments to ease symptoms and help them lead a more comfortable life.
There are natural treatments for joint pain that can have significant benefits, and more and more people are choosing safer alternatives to treat joint pain due to arthritis.
Alternative Therapies For Rheumatoid ArthritisDue to the controversy surrounding arthritis drugs, alternative therapies for rheumatoid arthritis are more popular now than ever. With the most popular anti-inflammatory medication on the market, Vioxx, being withdrawn due to increased risk of heart attack and strokes, and the FDA urging Pfizer to pull Bextra off the market, natural healing for RA is the treatment of choice for more and more arthritis sufferers.
What are the alternative therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
For centuries, people have been treating conditions from the everyday stomach ache to severe depression with natural cures created from the leaves, stems, roots and seeds of the plants and trees found in their environments. To this day, there are many cultures throughout the world who still rely on natural remedies to cure what ails them.
There are many alternatives to prescription drugs, some of which can provide significant relief to arthritis sufferers. The most attractive feature of these alternative therapies for rheumatoid arthritis is that they are safe, and have not been shown to cause the same adverse reactions as Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex and the other popular anti-inflammatory medications.
That is why trying one of these natural remedies may be a better option for you.
Following are some of the natural arthritis treatments that have become quite popular:
1) Glucosamine & Chondroitin - two of the most popular arthritis nutrients, these are naturally occuring compounds that can aid in joint health and repair.
2) MSM - a naturally occurring sulfur compound that acts as an anti-inflammatory, MSM can reduce swelling much like other arthritis medications.
3) Manganese - an important antioxidant nutrient that helps facilitate enzymes and slow the aging process, useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
4) Niacinamide - also known as Vitamin B3, it helps maintain the integrity of cells and tissues, slowing the progression of arthritis.
5) Turmeric and Ginger Extract - two powerful anti-inflammatory herbal extracts that have been shown to be more effective than NSAIDs in the treatment of the rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
All of these alternative treatment options for rheumatoid arthritis can be helpful in dealing with the painful symptoms of this disease. Although they can be taken separately, recent evidence shows that these natural remedies may offer the most benefits when working together in one comprehensive supplement.
Featured Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
After extensively researching treatment options for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, we discovered a breakthrough natural treatment that we have had tremendous success with.
This special arthritis supplement is called Not Just Joints and it contains all of the natural osteoarthritis relieving nutrients, including glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and other special ingredients to help reduce inflammation, swelling and stiffness as well as protect the joints and provide long lasting pain relief.
Take a look at Not Just Joints today and see if this natural, safe treatment works for you.f
Featured Arthritis Treatment
Relieve Arthritis Pain Significantly
Discover how Not Just Joints can treat arthritis pain naturally without the side effects of prescription drugs.